Brian Krause just threw up tonight’s fish burger.
Short-term memory loss is a problem, but it’s not so widespread a problem that nobody forgets what was on telly just a decade ago! Take a swig from the ‘original’ bottle you drunk Hollywood punks!
The Tinsletown turd brigade have decided the ’90s rater “Charmed”, which starred Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan and Allyssa Milano, needs a redo. The show, about a group of sisterly witches who use their powers for good (and sometimes for their own cheeky reasons), was one of the flagship series of the now-defunct WB Network.
Vulture says CBS are the cats behind the remake, which comes less than seven years after the WB’s version ran its final episode. Makes about as much sense as a “Murder She Wrote” reboot, right?
CBS owns the rights to Aaron Spelling’s back-catalogue, so no doubt we’ll start seeing everything from “Love Boat” to “TJ Hooker” to “Hotel” and “7th Heaven” also returning to the airwaves.. for at least a couple of weeks until they’re yanked off in favour of “Two-and-a-Half-Men” repeats.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.