Brian Krause just threw up tonight’s fish burger.
Short-term memory loss is a problem, but it’s not so widespread a problem that nobody forgets what was on telly just a decade ago! Take a swig from the ‘original’ bottle you drunk Hollywood punks!
The Tinsletown turd brigade have decided the ’90s rater “Charmed”, which starred Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan and Allyssa Milano, needs a redo. The show, about a group of sisterly witches who use their powers for good (and sometimes for their own cheeky reasons), was one of the flagship series of the now-defunct WB Network.
Vulture says CBS are the cats behind the remake, which comes less than seven years after the WB’s version ran its final episode. Makes about as much sense as a “Murder She Wrote” reboot, right?
CBS owns the rights to Aaron Spelling’s back-catalogue, so no doubt we’ll start seeing everything from “Love Boat” to “TJ Hooker” to “Hotel” and “7th Heaven” also returning to the airwaves.. for at least a couple of weeks until they’re yanked off in favour of “Two-and-a-Half-Men” repeats.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.