The second of the two-part ‘Hunger Games’ finale, “Mockingjay” will shoot in Eastern Europe, director Francis Lawrence tells US Weekly (via Mockingjay.net).
The filmmaker tells the magazine that Berlin and Paris will be doubling for the streets of the Capitol.
“We hunted for cool new locations in Paris and Berlin” he tells the publication. “We’ll really get into the streets, where there are some powerful action scenes. The idea is the Capitol is the new arena.”
The first installment of “Mockingjay”, as well as a large chunk of the second, has used Atlanta.
With November just around the corner, we don’t have long to wait to “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” (even lesser time to wait if you’re media personnel!).
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015