What this means for the fifth “Mission : Impossible” that he’s attached to direct, I don’t know, but Christopher McQuarrie (“Jack Reacher”) is attached to direct “Star Blazers”, the bigscreen version of the classic ’70s anime.
“Star Blazers” was an adaptation of a Japanese cartoon called ”Space Battleship Yamato ” and told the ‘Battlestar Galactica’-esque story of humans fighting the alien invaders who have but all taken over the planet.
Deadline, who broke the news, say McQuarrie will also produce, alongside David Ellison (also producing the “Mission : Impossible” sequel), Josh Klein and Dana Goldberg.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015