Larry Charles (“Borat”, “Bruno”) is set to direct “A Walk in the Woods”, the Robert Redford/Nick Nolte movie that was once intended as a reunion flick for “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” duo Redford and Paul Newman, says Deadline.
Written by Michael Arndt, formerly of “Star Wars Episode VII”, the picture is a “road-trip comedy about an aging travel writer who decides to hike the 2,000-mile Appalachian Trail, accompanied by a long-estranged high school buddy he’s been avoiding for years. Along the way, the duo face off with each other, nature and an eccentric assortment of characters only to discover that some roads are better left untraveled.”
The film is based on Bill Bryson’s memoir of the same name, and is aiming for a March start.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015