Christopher Walken and Lenny Kravitz have teamed for “Little Rootie Tootie”, writer/director Dan Algrant’s drama, shopped at AFM next week.
Deadline says :
Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist who is mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz), returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe to deal with the brilliant Sonny as his behavior becomes manic and destructive. The trio tries to present the illusion of a functioning family, as the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them tumbling toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Interesting combination, Walken and Kravitz, right?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015