Christopher Walken and Lenny Kravitz have teamed for “Little Rootie Tootie”, writer/director Dan Algrant’s drama, shopped at AFM next week.
Deadline says :
Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist who is mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz), returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe to deal with the brilliant Sonny as his behavior becomes manic and destructive. The trio tries to present the illusion of a functioning family, as the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them tumbling toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Interesting combination, Walken and Kravitz, right?
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014