Christopher Walken and Lenny Kravitz have teamed for “Little Rootie Tootie”, writer/director Dan Algrant’s drama, shopped at AFM next week.
Deadline says :
Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist who is mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz), returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe to deal with the brilliant Sonny as his behavior becomes manic and destructive. The trio tries to present the illusion of a functioning family, as the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them tumbling toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Interesting combination, Walken and Kravitz, right?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015