Walking with Dinosaurs 3D
The upcoming CG/Live-action release, out December 20, has added a few names to it’s voice cast. ” John Leguizamo joins the BBC Earth production as the Alexomis bird Alex, with Justin Long leads a trio of Pachyrhinosauruses as Patchi, Alex’s symbiotic host pal. Tiya Sircar will voice Juniper and Skylar Stone will voice Scowler rounding out the dino threesome.” (Deadline)
Get On Up
Actor and singer Keith Robinson has joined the cast of the James Brown biopic. He plays Baby Roy, one of the original members of Brown’s band. (Deadline)
The John Cusack-starring espionage thriller has added Rutger Hauer to it’s cast. Sean Young, who co-starred with Hauer in “Blade Runner”, is also onboard. Cusack stars “as Ivanov, whose investigation into the mysterious assassination of maverick Russian reporter Anna is aided by police pathologist Sergei (Hauer).” Mischa Barton also stars. (Deadline)
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.