Gerard Butler is being courted to star in the long-gestating “Kane & Lynch”, based on the video game of the same name.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film would reunite Butler with his “Law Abiding Citizen” director F.Gary Gray.
Millennium wants Vin Diesel to co-star, playing Lynch.
The game follows Kane, a death row inmate who, along with a schizophrenic killer named Lynch, is sprung from prison to retrieve a stolen fortune. Kane travels to Los Angeles, Japan and Cuba, with Lynch acting as the team’s watchdog in order to save his wife and daughter. The game was developed by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive.
The film, announced a few years ago, was originally set-up with Jamie Foxx and Bruce Willis starring.
The script is by Skip Woods and Kyle Ward.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015