Gerard Butler is being courted to star in the long-gestating “Kane & Lynch”, based on the video game of the same name.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film would reunite Butler with his “Law Abiding Citizen” director F.Gary Gray.
Millennium wants Vin Diesel to co-star, playing Lynch.
The game follows Kane, a death row inmate who, along with a schizophrenic killer named Lynch, is sprung from prison to retrieve a stolen fortune. Kane travels to Los Angeles, Japan and Cuba, with Lynch acting as the team’s watchdog in order to save his wife and daughter. The game was developed by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive.
The film, announced a few years ago, was originally set-up with Jamie Foxx and Bruce Willis starring.
The script is by Skip Woods and Kyle Ward.
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014