Gerard Butler is being courted to star in the long-gestating “Kane & Lynch”, based on the video game of the same name.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film would reunite Butler with his “Law Abiding Citizen” director F.Gary Gray.
Millennium wants Vin Diesel to co-star, playing Lynch.
The game follows Kane, a death row inmate who, along with a schizophrenic killer named Lynch, is sprung from prison to retrieve a stolen fortune. Kane travels to Los Angeles, Japan and Cuba, with Lynch acting as the team’s watchdog in order to save his wife and daughter. The game was developed by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive.
The film, announced a few years ago, was originally set-up with Jamie Foxx and Bruce Willis starring.
The script is by Skip Woods and Kyle Ward.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015