“Game of Thrones” fave Peter Dinklage has joined the cast of “Zen Dog”, Australian director Bruce Beresford’s latest, about a depressed soldier who stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong.
The film, about a PTSD-suffering soldier who must keep calm long enough to save the girl he’s just met from a depressed drug lord, also features William H.Macy, Felicity Huffman, Ben Barnes and Aubrey Plaza.
Kevin Cramer wrote the screenplay.
Dinklage, a star on HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, next appears in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015