“Game of Thrones” fave Peter Dinklage has joined the cast of “Zen Dog”, Australian director Bruce Beresford’s latest, about a depressed soldier who stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong.
The film, about a PTSD-suffering soldier who must keep calm long enough to save the girl he’s just met from a depressed drug lord, also features William H.Macy, Felicity Huffman, Ben Barnes and Aubrey Plaza.
Kevin Cramer wrote the screenplay.
Dinklage, a star on HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, next appears in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015