“Game of Thrones” fave Peter Dinklage has joined the cast of “Zen Dog”, Australian director Bruce Beresford’s latest, about a depressed soldier who stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong.
The film, about a PTSD-suffering soldier who must keep calm long enough to save the girl he’s just met from a depressed drug lord, also features William H.Macy, Felicity Huffman, Ben Barnes and Aubrey Plaza.
Kevin Cramer wrote the screenplay.
Dinklage, a star on HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, next appears in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015