James Gray’s ‘The Lost City Of Z’ is beginning to take shape as another star is added to the cast.
Already securing Benedict Cumberbatch (”Star Trek Into Darkness”) in the lead role, the film has now welcomed ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson on board, reported Empire.
While Pattinson’s character is not yet known, Cumberbatch will play Percy Fawcett. Interestingly, Brad Pitt was previously expected to play the part however is now involved only as a co-producer, through his company Plan B.
The film, an adaptation of David Grann’s non-fiction novel, will follow the life of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who discovers a mythical city – the Lost City of Z. Following mocking disbelief from his fellow explorers, Fawcett ventures back into the depths of the Amazon Jungle, along with his son and a fellow companion, in search of the magical place. They are never seen again.
No news thus far on when filming will get underway.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.