James Gray’s ‘The Lost City Of Z’ is beginning to take shape as another star is added to the cast.
Already securing Benedict Cumberbatch (”Star Trek Into Darkness”) in the lead role, the film has now welcomed ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson on board, reported Empire.
While Pattinson’s character is not yet known, Cumberbatch will play Percy Fawcett. Interestingly, Brad Pitt was previously expected to play the part however is now involved only as a co-producer, through his company Plan B.
The film, an adaptation of David Grann’s non-fiction novel, will follow the life of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who discovers a mythical city – the Lost City of Z. Following mocking disbelief from his fellow explorers, Fawcett ventures back into the depths of the Amazon Jungle, along with his son and a fellow companion, in search of the magical place. They are never seen again.
No news thus far on when filming will get underway.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.