James Gray’s ‘The Lost City Of Z’ is beginning to take shape as another star is added to the cast.
Already securing Benedict Cumberbatch (”Star Trek Into Darkness”) in the lead role, the film has now welcomed ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson on board, reported Empire.
While Pattinson’s character is not yet known, Cumberbatch will play Percy Fawcett. Interestingly, Brad Pitt was previously expected to play the part however is now involved only as a co-producer, through his company Plan B.
The film, an adaptation of David Grann’s non-fiction novel, will follow the life of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who discovers a mythical city – the Lost City of Z. Following mocking disbelief from his fellow explorers, Fawcett ventures back into the depths of the Amazon Jungle, along with his son and a fellow companion, in search of the magical place. They are never seen again.
No news thus far on when filming will get underway.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.