New Line has announced production on “Horrible Bosses 2″, the Sean Anders-directed comedy that reunites the cast of the 2011 comedy, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Suedikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey. The press release also offers a tease of the plot, and confirms the casting of Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine as the new father-son ‘Horrible Bosses’ of the picture. The film is due for release in the U.S next November, and Australia in December 2014.
Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz Join Returning Stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey for this Sequel to the Hit Comedy “Horrible Bosses”
BURBANK, Calif.– Filming has begun in Los Angeles on New Line Cinema’s “Horrible Bosses 2,” directed by Sean Anders (“Sex Drive”). The follow-up to the 2011 hit comedy “Horrible Bosses” reunites stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis as everyone’s favorite working stiffs Nick, Dale and Kurt. Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey also reprise their starring roles, while Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz star as new adversaries standing between the guys and their dreams of success.
Fed up with answering to higher-ups, Nick, Dale and Kurt decide to become their own bosses by launching their own business in “Horrible Bosses 2.” But a slick investor soon pulls the rug out from under them. Outplayed and desperate, and with no legal recourse, the three would-be entrepreneurs hatch a misguided plan to kidnap the investor’s adult son and ransom him to regain control of their company.
Sean Anders directs from a screenplay by Anders & John Morris (“We’re the Millers”), and by John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein (“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2”), who also served as writers on the first film. “Horrible Bosses 2” is being produced by Brett Ratner, Jay Stern, John Morris, John Rickard and Chris Bender, with Diana Pokorny and John Cheng serving as executive producers.
The behind-the-scenes creative team includes director of photography Julio Macat (“Pitch Perfect”), production designer Clayton Hartley (“We’re the Millers”), editor Eric Kissack (“The Dictator”) and costume designer Carol Ramsey (“Identity Thief”).
“Horrible Bosses 2” is a New Line Cinema presentation of a RatPac Entertainment/Benderspink production. The film will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014