Think of ‘Fast & Furious’ and ‘The Bourne Identity’ coming together.
That’s what we may get when Justin Lin, director of numerous ‘Fast & Furious’ films, jumps on board the Bourne movement.
Lin is set to direct the latest instalment in the Bourne franchise, which thus far remains unnamed.
Jeremy Renner, star of the more recent flick ‘The Bourne Legacy’, will return for the film and Anthony Peckham, who penned ‘Sherlock Holmes’ and ‘Invictus’, will write the script, reported Variety.
Rumours of past Jason Bourne star Matt Damon returning for the fifth instalment were denied earlier this year as it was announced that Peckham would come on board as writer.
The latest Bourne film will once again follow black ops personnel Aaron Cross, whom Renner portrayed in ‘The Bourne Legacy’, a film which grossed $276 million worldwide.
No doubt it will be interesting to see what Lin will bring to the world of Bourne. If the hype he brought to the ‘Fast & Furious’ films is anything to go by, expect big things.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.