Think of ‘Fast & Furious’ and ‘The Bourne Identity’ coming together.
That’s what we may get when Justin Lin, director of numerous ‘Fast & Furious’ films, jumps on board the Bourne movement.
Lin is set to direct the latest instalment in the Bourne franchise, which thus far remains unnamed.
Jeremy Renner, star of the more recent flick ‘The Bourne Legacy’, will return for the film and Anthony Peckham, who penned ‘Sherlock Holmes’ and ‘Invictus’, will write the script, reported Variety.
Rumours of past Jason Bourne star Matt Damon returning for the fifth instalment were denied earlier this year as it was announced that Peckham would come on board as writer.
The latest Bourne film will once again follow black ops personnel Aaron Cross, whom Renner portrayed in ‘The Bourne Legacy’, a film which grossed $276 million worldwide.
No doubt it will be interesting to see what Lin will bring to the world of Bourne. If the hype he brought to the ‘Fast & Furious’ films is anything to go by, expect big things.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.