Thanks to Icon Films, Moviehole has 10 double in-season passes up for grabs to see “Filth” starring James McAvoy.
“Filth” follows Bruce Robertson, a bipolar, bigoted, junkie cop (James McAvoy in what critics are calling the performance of his career) who manipulates and hallucinates his way through the festive season in a bid to secure a promotion. Bruce will stop at nothing to get what he wants and has been enlisted to solve a brutal murder. Threatened by the aspirations of his colleagues, Bruce sets about ensuring their ruin and aims to turn his colleagues against one another – stealing their wives and exposing their secrets. As Bruce becomes entangled in scheming against his colleagues, the pressure to solve the murder case begins to take its toll on his sanity. Will he keep his grip on reality long enough to free himself from this filth?
How to Win : Email us your name, address and the answer to this question “Which film did James McAvoy star in with Angelina Jolie?”
Only at the movies! November 21.
Entries close November 20
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.