Recently seen in the worldwide sensation ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sydney-born Callan McAuliffe is now set to play the lead in the upcoming indie film ‘Hacker’.
McAuliffe will play teenage hacker Alex Danyliuk, who joins a secret network of computer-based criminals, known as DarkWeb, in order to discover the hidden identity of the organisation’s master hacker.
Lorraine Nicholson (‘Soul Surfer’) will appear alongside McAuliffe as Kira Whittal, fellow member of DarkWeb, reported Deadline.
The picture, with a budget of $5 million, will be directed by Akan Satayev and produced by Sanzhar Sultanov.
Filming is due to kick off on November 28 in Toronto. Other filming locations include Dubai, Thailand and New York City.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for McAuliffe, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in ‘Kite’ and in sci-fi flick ‘Our Robot Overloads’. Nicholson will also be up and about in the thriller ‘Room 105’.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.