Recently seen in the worldwide sensation ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sydney-born Callan McAuliffe is now set to play the lead in the upcoming indie film ‘Hacker’.
McAuliffe will play teenage hacker Alex Danyliuk, who joins a secret network of computer-based criminals, known as DarkWeb, in order to discover the hidden identity of the organisation’s master hacker.
Lorraine Nicholson (‘Soul Surfer’) will appear alongside McAuliffe as Kira Whittal, fellow member of DarkWeb, reported Deadline.
The picture, with a budget of $5 million, will be directed by Akan Satayev and produced by Sanzhar Sultanov.
Filming is due to kick off on November 28 in Toronto. Other filming locations include Dubai, Thailand and New York City.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for McAuliffe, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in ‘Kite’ and in sci-fi flick ‘Our Robot Overloads’. Nicholson will also be up and about in the thriller ‘Room 105’.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.