Recently seen in the worldwide sensation ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sydney-born Callan McAuliffe is now set to play the lead in the upcoming indie film ‘Hacker’.
McAuliffe will play teenage hacker Alex Danyliuk, who joins a secret network of computer-based criminals, known as DarkWeb, in order to discover the hidden identity of the organisation’s master hacker.
Lorraine Nicholson (‘Soul Surfer’) will appear alongside McAuliffe as Kira Whittal, fellow member of DarkWeb, reported Deadline.
The picture, with a budget of $5 million, will be directed by Akan Satayev and produced by Sanzhar Sultanov.
Filming is due to kick off on November 28 in Toronto. Other filming locations include Dubai, Thailand and New York City.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for McAuliffe, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in ‘Kite’ and in sci-fi flick ‘Our Robot Overloads’. Nicholson will also be up and about in the thriller ‘Room 105’.
- HBO will air 3 ½ Minutes - January 31, 2015
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.