Recently seen in the worldwide sensation ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sydney-born Callan McAuliffe is now set to play the lead in the upcoming indie film ‘Hacker’.
McAuliffe will play teenage hacker Alex Danyliuk, who joins a secret network of computer-based criminals, known as DarkWeb, in order to discover the hidden identity of the organisation’s master hacker.
Lorraine Nicholson (‘Soul Surfer’) will appear alongside McAuliffe as Kira Whittal, fellow member of DarkWeb, reported Deadline.
The picture, with a budget of $5 million, will be directed by Akan Satayev and produced by Sanzhar Sultanov.
Filming is due to kick off on November 28 in Toronto. Other filming locations include Dubai, Thailand and New York City.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for McAuliffe, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in ‘Kite’ and in sci-fi flick ‘Our Robot Overloads’. Nicholson will also be up and about in the thriller ‘Room 105’.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.