Recently seen in the worldwide sensation ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sydney-born Callan McAuliffe is now set to play the lead in the upcoming indie film ‘Hacker’.
McAuliffe will play teenage hacker Alex Danyliuk, who joins a secret network of computer-based criminals, known as DarkWeb, in order to discover the hidden identity of the organisation’s master hacker.
Lorraine Nicholson (‘Soul Surfer’) will appear alongside McAuliffe as Kira Whittal, fellow member of DarkWeb, reported Deadline.
The picture, with a budget of $5 million, will be directed by Akan Satayev and produced by Sanzhar Sultanov.
Filming is due to kick off on November 28 in Toronto. Other filming locations include Dubai, Thailand and New York City.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for McAuliffe, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in ‘Kite’ and in sci-fi flick ‘Our Robot Overloads’. Nicholson will also be up and about in the thriller ‘Room 105’.
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.