1. Are you Australia’s biggest ”Fast & Furious” fan? Want to visit the set of ”Fast 7” in Los Angeles and represent the Fast Family around the world? Now’s your chance!
To enter, simply create a video (up to 60 seconds) telling us what makes YOU the ultimate Fast & Furious fan and upload it to the wall of the official F&F Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
2. Batman may have a grey and blue coloured costume in the upcoming “Batman vs. Superman”.
3. Robert ‘The Walking Dead’ Kirkman’s comic book “Outcast” is being made into a TV series for Cinemax. “Despite the success of The Walking Dead, Outcast is only my second foray into the horror genre. I think Kyle Barnes is every bit as compelling as Rick Grimes and demonic possession is way scarier than zombies — so this is going to be fun.” He continued, “Starting a new project is like setting off on an long journey and I couldn’t ask for better travel companions than David Alpert and [FIC’s] Sharon Tal Yguado and I’m thrilled to be a part of what Cinemax has planned for the next few years.”
4. Kate Upton is reportedly being considered to play the female lead in the “Entourage” movie.
5. Elizabeth Olsen has confirmed she’s playing Scarlet Witch in “The Avengers” sequel.
6. James Wan is producing “Crawlspace”, “about a family that moves into a new house and immediately falls prey to strange occurrences. But what seems like a traditional supernatural thriller gets twisty when the rug is pulled from under both the family and the audience.”, for New Line.
7. “Escape Plan”, starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, is going direct-to-DVD in Australia.
8. The first look at Charlize Theron in David Fincher’s “Gone Places” has been revealed :
“Dark Places tells the story of Libby Day, a woman who, at the age of 7, survives the massacre of her family and testifies against her brother as the murderer. Twenty-five years later, a group obsessed with solving notorious crimes confronts her with questions about the horrific event.”
10. Molly Ringwald is developing a drama series for Lifetime.