1. A reboot of “Tales from the Crypt” is in the works at The CW. “Star Trek” duo Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman are involved.
2. Fox have shifted “Fantastic Four” from March of 2015 to June of the same year. They’ve also penciled in release dates for “Susan Cooper” (May 22, 2015), “Inside Out” (June 19, 2015), “Tomorrowland” (Memorial Day 2015), “Secret Service” (May 6, 2015), and “Assassin’s Creed” (Aug 7, 2015).
3. Melissa Rosenberg (“Twilight”) will shepherd Netflix’s “Jennifer Jones” series.
4. Fox has pushed “Independence Day 2″ from July 3, 2015 to July 1, 2016.
5. Mark and Donnie Wahlberg will star in the A&E Reality series “Wahlbergers”, while Wahlberg’s band New Kids on the Block will also feature in an upcoming reality show.
6. Richard Gere will star in the film “Old Fires”, which “follows a world-renowned architect (Gere) who emerges from a coma in need of both physical and mental rehabilitation. With the help of his snarky female physical therapist, he tries to repair his damaged relationship with his children and win back his wife’s love.”
7. Guillermo Del Toro says his upcoming “Justice League Dark” will have to fit into DC’s future plans. “We’re still on [Justice League Dark] and writing and hopefully it will happen, but there’s no developments that are new. It’s still at Warners. They are making plans for the entire DC Universe, all the superheroes, all the mythologies, and part of that is Justice League Dark. They’re planning on TV, movies, all the media, so we have to fit within that plan.”
8. The “Mortal Instruments” sequel won’t be here in 2014, according to star Lily Collins.
9. “Lost” star Terry O’Quinn is rumoured to be up for the Lex Luthor role in “Batman vs. Superman”.
On January 28, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release the Nicholas Sparks Limited Edition DVD Collection. Available for the first time in one collection, the giftset features seven films based on the best-selling author’s novels, including Safe Haven, The Lucky One, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, A Walk to Remember, Message in a Bottle and The Notebook. Nicholas Sparks is one of the world’s most renowned storytellers as well as a social media phenomenon whose books, movies and personal pages combine to make him one of the most popular people on all of Facebook. All 17 of his novels have been New York Times bestsellers, published in more than 50 languages, with more than 90 million copies in print worldwide, including more than 60 million copies in the United States alone. The Nicholas Sparks Limited Edition DVD Collection, which includes a special postcard set with images from each film and a letter from Nicholas Sparks, will sell for $69.97 SRP.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.