Once she gets wind of this, there’ll be couch jumping, noodle cough-ups, alarming squeals and high-fiving the cat from 6-year-old Charisma Morris, believe me!
Universal have greenlit a live-action movie based on the popular “Monster High” toy (and toon) line, according to Deadline.
“OC” alumni Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage will pen the movie, based on a Mattel brand that features the imperfect teen offspring of characters like Frankenstein and The Wolfman.
And there’s no a 6-year-old on Earth right now who doesn’t know who Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf, Deuce Gorgon or is!
The toy line has already spawned a bunch of animated direct to DVD movies, as well as merch of all shapes, sizes and descriptions.
Schwartz and Savage will peroduce the big script adaptation with “Footloose” producers Craig Zadan and Neil Moron. Mattel’s Playground Productions are exec producing.
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.