Lionsgate’s ‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ is set to be released on January 10, 2014.
Summit announced the move overnight, the film originally set for release on February 7.
The move will see the action-adventure pic avoid competition with other February releases such as Warner Bro’s ‘Lego Movie’ and Sony’s ‘Monuments Men.’
Instead it will be competing with WB’s ‘Her’, Universal’s ‘Lone Survivor’ and Weinstein Co’s ‘One Chance’.
‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ will follow the story of the Greek hero, played by Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, as he is sold into slavery and fights for his freedom. His true love, the Princess of Crete, will be played by lesser known actress Gaia Weiss.
The Lionsgate picture will now hit our screens six months before MGM and Paramount’s ‘Hercules’, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
‘Hercules’ is based on a graphic novel by Radical Studios; ‘Hercules: The Thracian Wars’.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.