Lionsgate’s ‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ is set to be released on January 10, 2014.
Summit announced the move overnight, the film originally set for release on February 7.
The move will see the action-adventure pic avoid competition with other February releases such as Warner Bro’s ‘Lego Movie’ and Sony’s ‘Monuments Men.’
Instead it will be competing with WB’s ‘Her’, Universal’s ‘Lone Survivor’ and Weinstein Co’s ‘One Chance’.
‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ will follow the story of the Greek hero, played by Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, as he is sold into slavery and fights for his freedom. His true love, the Princess of Crete, will be played by lesser known actress Gaia Weiss.
The Lionsgate picture will now hit our screens six months before MGM and Paramount’s ‘Hercules’, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
‘Hercules’ is based on a graphic novel by Radical Studios; ‘Hercules: The Thracian Wars’.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.