Lionsgate’s ‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ is set to be released on January 10, 2014.
Summit announced the move overnight, the film originally set for release on February 7.
The move will see the action-adventure pic avoid competition with other February releases such as Warner Bro’s ‘Lego Movie’ and Sony’s ‘Monuments Men.’
Instead it will be competing with WB’s ‘Her’, Universal’s ‘Lone Survivor’ and Weinstein Co’s ‘One Chance’.
‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ will follow the story of the Greek hero, played by Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, as he is sold into slavery and fights for his freedom. His true love, the Princess of Crete, will be played by lesser known actress Gaia Weiss.
The Lionsgate picture will now hit our screens six months before MGM and Paramount’s ‘Hercules’, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
‘Hercules’ is based on a graphic novel by Radical Studios; ‘Hercules: The Thracian Wars’.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.