Lionsgate’s ‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ is set to be released on January 10, 2014.
Summit announced the move overnight, the film originally set for release on February 7.
The move will see the action-adventure pic avoid competition with other February releases such as Warner Bro’s ‘Lego Movie’ and Sony’s ‘Monuments Men.’
Instead it will be competing with WB’s ‘Her’, Universal’s ‘Lone Survivor’ and Weinstein Co’s ‘One Chance’.
‘Hercules: The Legend Begins’ will follow the story of the Greek hero, played by Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, as he is sold into slavery and fights for his freedom. His true love, the Princess of Crete, will be played by lesser known actress Gaia Weiss.
The Lionsgate picture will now hit our screens six months before MGM and Paramount’s ‘Hercules’, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
‘Hercules’ is based on a graphic novel by Radical Studios; ‘Hercules: The Thracian Wars’.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.