“Twilight” alum Dakota Fanning is set to star in director Gerard Naranjo’s first-English language film, says Deadline.
Fanning’s attached to star in an untitled coming-of-age story, based on Naranjo’s screenplay, about “Viena (Fanning), a roadie, on a journey of self-discovery and survival as part of a punk band’s convoy, traveling through America circa the 1980s. CAA, which reps Naranjo, arranged financing and will rep the film’s domestic distribution rights.”
Fanning, one of the most versatile young actresses around, is currently filming “Franny” with Richard Gere and Theo James.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015