“Twilight” alum Dakota Fanning is set to star in director Gerard Naranjo’s first-English language film, says Deadline.
Fanning’s attached to star in an untitled coming-of-age story, based on Naranjo’s screenplay, about “Viena (Fanning), a roadie, on a journey of self-discovery and survival as part of a punk band’s convoy, traveling through America circa the 1980s. CAA, which reps Naranjo, arranged financing and will rep the film’s domestic distribution rights.”
Fanning, one of the most versatile young actresses around, is currently filming “Franny” with Richard Gere and Theo James.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014