“Twilight” alum Dakota Fanning is set to star in director Gerard Naranjo’s first-English language film, says Deadline.
Fanning’s attached to star in an untitled coming-of-age story, based on Naranjo’s screenplay, about “Viena (Fanning), a roadie, on a journey of self-discovery and survival as part of a punk band’s convoy, traveling through America circa the 1980s. CAA, which reps Naranjo, arranged financing and will rep the film’s domestic distribution rights.”
Fanning, one of the most versatile young actresses around, is currently filming “Franny” with Richard Gere and Theo James.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015