Oscar Winner Javier Bardem has been approached to play the villain in “Pan”, WB’s new take on the Peter Pan tale, says Deadline.
The “Skyfall” actor would play Blackbeard, captain of the bad guys, in the Joe Wright directed pic.
The Jason Fuchs script is an origin story about “an orphan [who] is taken to the magical world of Neverland, where he becomes the savior of the natives and leads a rebellion against evil pirates.”
Wasn’t there another film called “Pan”, set in modern-times and about a cop and a criminal, in the works at one stage? What happened to it…?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015