CBS has greenlit the pilot for “How I Met Your Dad”, the recently-mooted spin-off of “How I Met Your Mother”.
The show, as previously reported, would fix on a new group of characters and chronicle the female lead’s journey towards the man she’ll marry.
Originally the plan was to introduce the characters of the new show in the final episode of “Mother”, but The Hollywood Reporter hears that that might not be the case anymore; looks like a stand-alone pilot will be filmed instead.
The new show hails from ”Mother” co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and ”Up All Night” creator Emily Spivey.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015