Possible “Batman vs. Superman” frontrunner Adam Driver (he’s being touted for the ‘Robin’ or ‘Nightwing’ – as the character will be known in the movie – role) has signed to star in the indy “Hungry Hearts” for director Saverio Costanzo, says Deadline.
Alba Rohrwacher co-stars in the movie, playing “a couple who meet by chance in New York City and develop the perfect love story – marriage, children – only to find their happiness in jeopardy and in a struggle for life or death.”
Driver, best known for his role on TV’s “Girls”, is on his way to becoming quite a big film star – he’s in the Coen’s “Inside Llewyn Davis”, is co-starring with Mia Wasikowska in “Tracks”, WB’s “This is Where I Leave You”, and “While We’re Young” with Ben Stiller and Naomi Watts. And then there’s that highly-rumoured ‘Nightwing’ gig.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015