1. We may be seeing Blofeld and SPECTRE in an upcoming James Bond movie. MGM has ended their battle with the McClory estate.
2. A spin-off of “The Heat”, fixing on two support characters (Beth and Gina, played by Jamie Denbo and Jessica Chaffin), is in the works.
3. Imogen Poots will headline Todd Field’s next movie, “Beautiful Ruins”. “The epic story begins off the Ligurian coast in the spring of 1962 and centers on four characters whose orbit around one another is set in motion by an incident involving the international jet-set center, Rome, in the throes of ‘La Dolce Vita’ madness during the shooting of ‘Cleopatra.’ As the sole female lead, Poots will play Dee Moray, a young actress whose ties to several men, a force-of-one studio raconteur, a WWII veteran struggling to finish his first novel, a young Italian hotelier, and the great Richard Burton himself, are the epicenter of the story.”
4. The first clip from “47 Ronin” is online :
5. Looks like “The Fantastic Four” reboot could end up shooting in Baton Rouge.
6. Max Irons and Samantha Barks are set for “The Devil’s Ruins”, a “love story and family drama is set in 1930s Ukraine, when an artist born to Cossack warriors struggles to win the approval of his family and the love of his life.”
8. A “2 Guns” sequel is a possibility, says director Baltasar Kormákur.
9. An extended trailer for the new series “Almost Human” has been released.
10. Robert De Niro says he’s still interested in doing a “Taxi Driver” sequel.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.