1. We may be seeing Blofeld and SPECTRE in an upcoming James Bond movie. MGM has ended their battle with the McClory estate.
2. A spin-off of “The Heat”, fixing on two support characters (Beth and Gina, played by Jamie Denbo and Jessica Chaffin), is in the works.
3. Imogen Poots will headline Todd Field’s next movie, “Beautiful Ruins”. “The epic story begins off the Ligurian coast in the spring of 1962 and centers on four characters whose orbit around one another is set in motion by an incident involving the international jet-set center, Rome, in the throes of ‘La Dolce Vita’ madness during the shooting of ‘Cleopatra.’ As the sole female lead, Poots will play Dee Moray, a young actress whose ties to several men, a force-of-one studio raconteur, a WWII veteran struggling to finish his first novel, a young Italian hotelier, and the great Richard Burton himself, are the epicenter of the story.”
4. The first clip from “47 Ronin” is online :
5. Looks like “The Fantastic Four” reboot could end up shooting in Baton Rouge.
6. Max Irons and Samantha Barks are set for “The Devil’s Ruins”, a “love story and family drama is set in 1930s Ukraine, when an artist born to Cossack warriors struggles to win the approval of his family and the love of his life.”
8. A “2 Guns” sequel is a possibility, says director Baltasar Kormákur.
9. An extended trailer for the new series “Almost Human” has been released.
10. Robert De Niro says he’s still interested in doing a “Taxi Driver” sequel.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.