1. We may be seeing Blofeld and SPECTRE in an upcoming James Bond movie. MGM has ended their battle with the McClory estate.
2. A spin-off of “The Heat”, fixing on two support characters (Beth and Gina, played by Jamie Denbo and Jessica Chaffin), is in the works.
3. Imogen Poots will headline Todd Field’s next movie, “Beautiful Ruins”. “The epic story begins off the Ligurian coast in the spring of 1962 and centers on four characters whose orbit around one another is set in motion by an incident involving the international jet-set center, Rome, in the throes of ‘La Dolce Vita’ madness during the shooting of ‘Cleopatra.’ As the sole female lead, Poots will play Dee Moray, a young actress whose ties to several men, a force-of-one studio raconteur, a WWII veteran struggling to finish his first novel, a young Italian hotelier, and the great Richard Burton himself, are the epicenter of the story.”
4. The first clip from “47 Ronin” is online :
5. Looks like “The Fantastic Four” reboot could end up shooting in Baton Rouge.
6. Max Irons and Samantha Barks are set for “The Devil’s Ruins”, a “love story and family drama is set in 1930s Ukraine, when an artist born to Cossack warriors struggles to win the approval of his family and the love of his life.”
8. A “2 Guns” sequel is a possibility, says director Baltasar Kormákur.
9. An extended trailer for the new series “Almost Human” has been released.
10. Robert De Niro says he’s still interested in doing a “Taxi Driver” sequel.