A second sequel to James Wan’s “Insidious” is in the works.
Not surprisingly, the studio already has a release date before they’ve a script : April 3, 2015.
Leigh Whannell is writing it. No word on whether James Wan will return to direct (doubtful, considering he’s said in recent times he might take a pause from horror movies; the filmmaker is currently shooting the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie – quite the departure for the “Saw” alum).
“Insidious : Chapter 3″ will open against “Passengers”, starring Keanu Reeves and Rachel McAdams.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014