A second sequel to James Wan’s “Insidious” is in the works.
Not surprisingly, the studio already has a release date before they’ve a script : April 3, 2015.
Leigh Whannell is writing it. No word on whether James Wan will return to direct (doubtful, considering he’s said in recent times he might take a pause from horror movies; the filmmaker is currently shooting the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie – quite the departure for the “Saw” alum).
“Insidious : Chapter 3″ will open against “Passengers”, starring Keanu Reeves and Rachel McAdams.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015