A second sequel to James Wan’s “Insidious” is in the works.
Not surprisingly, the studio already has a release date before they’ve a script : April 3, 2015.
Leigh Whannell is writing it. No word on whether James Wan will return to direct (doubtful, considering he’s said in recent times he might take a pause from horror movies; the filmmaker is currently shooting the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie – quite the departure for the “Saw” alum).
“Insidious : Chapter 3″ will open against “Passengers”, starring Keanu Reeves and Rachel McAdams.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015