A second sequel to James Wan’s “Insidious” is in the works.
Not surprisingly, the studio already has a release date before they’ve a script : April 3, 2015.
Leigh Whannell is writing it. No word on whether James Wan will return to direct (doubtful, considering he’s said in recent times he might take a pause from horror movies; the filmmaker is currently shooting the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie – quite the departure for the “Saw” alum).
“Insidious : Chapter 3″ will open against “Passengers”, starring Keanu Reeves and Rachel McAdams.
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014