“Office Space” and “Sex in the City” alum Ron Livingston will star in the indie “Supreme Ruler”.
The indie, from Duane Edwards, also stars Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gauy Harden and Brian Geraghty.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film centers “on a small town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D’Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization’s national leaders.”
The movie is still trying to get itself financed but should be able to fund itself fairly quickly now, what with those name attachments. Livingston’s recent work includes a role on “Boardwalk Empire”, as well as high-profile films like “Drinking Buddies” and “The Conjuring”.
- Trailer : Dead Rising – Watchtower - January 23, 2015
- Scodelairo frontrunner for Pirates 5 - January 23, 2015
- Latest on Star Wars spin-off, Star Trek sequel - January 23, 2015
- The Blob goes West - January 23, 2015
- Margot Robbie goes with Odds - January 23, 2015
- Bernthal, Edgerton, Sinise, Manganiello for Suicide Squad? - January 23, 2015
- Murro, Urban in Aquaman mix - January 23, 2015
- Doctor Strange may buy a Slave - January 23, 2015
- Bryan Singer announces new Apocalypse castmembers - January 23, 2015
- TV’s Supergirl found! - January 23, 2015