“Office Space” and “Sex in the City” alum Ron Livingston will star in the indie “Supreme Ruler”.
The indie, from Duane Edwards, also stars Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gauy Harden and Brian Geraghty.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film centers “on a small town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D’Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization’s national leaders.”
The movie is still trying to get itself financed but should be able to fund itself fairly quickly now, what with those name attachments. Livingston’s recent work includes a role on “Boardwalk Empire”, as well as high-profile films like “Drinking Buddies” and “The Conjuring”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015