“Office Space” and “Sex in the City” alum Ron Livingston will star in the indie “Supreme Ruler”.
The indie, from Duane Edwards, also stars Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gauy Harden and Brian Geraghty.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film centers “on a small town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D’Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization’s national leaders.”
The movie is still trying to get itself financed but should be able to fund itself fairly quickly now, what with those name attachments. Livingston’s recent work includes a role on “Boardwalk Empire”, as well as high-profile films like “Drinking Buddies” and “The Conjuring”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014