“Office Space” and “Sex in the City” alum Ron Livingston will star in the indie “Supreme Ruler”.
The indie, from Duane Edwards, also stars Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gauy Harden and Brian Geraghty.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film centers “on a small town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D’Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization’s national leaders.”
The movie is still trying to get itself financed but should be able to fund itself fairly quickly now, what with those name attachments. Livingston’s recent work includes a role on “Boardwalk Empire”, as well as high-profile films like “Drinking Buddies” and “The Conjuring”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015