Actor Jason Flemying, known for his roles in “X:Men : First Class” and “Layer Cake”, may be up for “Star Wars Episode VII”.
The 47-year-old Brit posted the following photo on his Instagram account, strongly suggesting he’s been offered a part – or is in the least, auditioning – for a role in the J.J Abrams directed movie.
It makes sense someone like Flemying would be in with a shot, he’s not only a damn fine actor – and one not to shy away from physical roles – but he’s based in the same vicnity as the film’s shooting locale.
Meanwhile, we’ve also got solid word that Michael B.Jordan isn’t the only “Chronicle” star up for a role in the movie; Jordan’s co-star, Australian actor Alex Russell, has also auditioned for the movie. One can only assume Russell, whose other credits include “Carrie” and “Wasted on the Young”, is up for one of the film’s new young hero parts.
But let’s not add Flemying or Russell to IMDB just yet, after all, they’re one of merely hundreds that are seemingly auditioning or meeting about the 2015 blockbuster.
- Trailer : The Love Punch - April 23, 2014
- Peters to star in Benyon’s Woman Who Came to Dinner - April 2, 2014
- Which former 007 has agreed to join The Expendables? - March 29, 2014
- Walters, Hutchison and Karna climb Sugar Mountain - March 28, 2014
- Trailer : Nymphomaniac Volume II - March 19, 2014
- Gordon, Bishop seek out Artifical Intelligence - March 6, 2014
- Cumberbatch, Oldman, Williams, McDiarmid & more locked for Star Wars : Episode VII? - February 25, 2014
- Stephen Fry joins Jack Bauer for 24 - January 28, 2014
- A couple more Star Wars Episode VII candidates - November 19, 2013
- Former Ramsay Street resident may lead Terminator - November 7, 2013