Lake Bell will join Simon Pegg in the indie romantic comedy “Man Up”.
Ben Palmer (“The Inbetweeners”) will direct the Big Talk Productions and Studio Canal feature, as production gets underway in January.
Pegg and Nira Park will produce.
Bell will portray Nancy, a single girl who finds the perfect boyfriend when she is mistaken for a stranger’s blind date.
The script was penned by Tess Morris and scored a spot on the 2011 Brit List of top unproduced screenplays.
Her addition to the cast will see Bell add another project to a fairly busy schedule as is. She recently wrote, directed and produced the critically acclaimed “In A World”, which picked up the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at Sundance. Now, fresh off the set of Disney’s “Million Dollar Arm”, she is filming the thriller “The Coup” with Owen Wilson. Bell is also the voice of Mona Lisa in “Mr Peabody and Sherman”, set for release next March, and you can catch her on Season 4 of “Childrens Hospital”, of which she also directed four episodes.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.