Lake Bell will join Simon Pegg in the indie romantic comedy “Man Up”.
Ben Palmer (“The Inbetweeners”) will direct the Big Talk Productions and Studio Canal feature, as production gets underway in January.
Pegg and Nira Park will produce.
Bell will portray Nancy, a single girl who finds the perfect boyfriend when she is mistaken for a stranger’s blind date.
The script was penned by Tess Morris and scored a spot on the 2011 Brit List of top unproduced screenplays.
Her addition to the cast will see Bell add another project to a fairly busy schedule as is. She recently wrote, directed and produced the critically acclaimed “In A World”, which picked up the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at Sundance. Now, fresh off the set of Disney’s “Million Dollar Arm”, she is filming the thriller “The Coup” with Owen Wilson. Bell is also the voice of Mona Lisa in “Mr Peabody and Sherman”, set for release next March, and you can catch her on Season 4 of “Childrens Hospital”, of which she also directed four episodes.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.