Dwyane Wade is set to take on a whole new ball game with “Three the Hard Way”, as Sony and the NBA All-Star sell the comedy project to Fox.
Inspired by Wade’s book “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger Than Basketball”, the show will follow Daryl Wade, NBA superstar, as he is plunged into the life of a single parent.
Wade will executive produce the project along with Ben Watkins, Mike Tollin of Mandalay Sports Media, Justin Lin, Danielle Woodrow and Troy Craig Poon through Perfect Storm Entertainment.
Watkins is also penning the pilot script.
“Three the Hard Way” will be the first television production for Wade’s ZZ Productions and will be Perfect Storm’s first comedy series since launching its TV arm in April.
So, let’s see if Wade can score the ratings like he does baskets.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.