Seems Warner Bros mightn’t be sticking with that grabby but rather generic title “Batman vs. Superman” (or “Superman vs. Batman”, depending on which way the wind is blowing on any given day) for their internet-excited “Man of Steel” sequel.
Fusible have got wind that Warner have recently registered several domain names, all seemingly prospective titles for the superhero team-up movie.
Snapped up for the studio recently, via domain name registrar Mark Monitor, were “Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.
While none really offer the strong, marketing-friendly indication that Batman is also a part of the movie, the ‘Man of Steel Battle the Knight’ one might work. Warners had previously registered “SupermanvsBatman.com”, so there’s still a chance that’ll be their fallback title.
Be interested to see what they decide upon.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015