Seems Warner Bros mightn’t be sticking with that grabby but rather generic title “Batman vs. Superman” (or “Superman vs. Batman”, depending on which way the wind is blowing on any given day) for their internet-excited “Man of Steel” sequel.
Fusible have got wind that Warner have recently registered several domain names, all seemingly prospective titles for the superhero team-up movie.
Snapped up for the studio recently, via domain name registrar Mark Monitor, were “Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.
While none really offer the strong, marketing-friendly indication that Batman is also a part of the movie, the ‘Man of Steel Battle the Knight’ one might work. Warners had previously registered “SupermanvsBatman.com”, so there’s still a chance that’ll be their fallback title.
Be interested to see what they decide upon.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014