Natalie Zea has signed on for indie flick “Supreme Ruler”, according to THR.
Best known for her role in “The Following”, Zea will join existing cast members Ron Livingston, Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gay Harden and Brian Geraghty.
“Supreme Ruler” has been described as “an indie drama with comedic sensibilities”, which follows a small-town go-getter (Livingston) who finds his dream of becoming his local Buffalo Lodge’s “Supreme Ruler” unexpectedly under threat by a hard-drinking womanizer, played by D’Onofrio.
The two rivals find themselves thrust together when they must travel together to the Buffalo National Convention to win the support of the organisation’s national leaders.
Zea is slated to play Livingston’s wife; a cancer survivor forced to manage her husband’s obsession with the lodge.
Duane Edwards will direct, with Stephen L’Heureux producing via Solipsist Films.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013