Aaron Paul, of “Breaking Bad” fame, looks set to join Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried in Voltage’s “Fathers and Daughters”, says Variety.
The project would reunite Paul with his “Big Love” co-star Seyfried.
Gabriele Muccino’s film fixes on ”a father and daughter living 25 years apart in New York City. Crowe will portray a famous novelist and widower struggling with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter. Seyfried will portray the now-grown daughter in present-day Manhattan as she battles the aftermath of her troubled childhood.”
Paul will play a role not dissimilar to the one he played on “Big Love”, that of Seyfried’s love interest.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015