Aaron Paul, of “Breaking Bad” fame, looks set to join Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried in Voltage’s “Fathers and Daughters”, says Variety.
The project would reunite Paul with his “Big Love” co-star Seyfried.
Gabriele Muccino’s film fixes on ”a father and daughter living 25 years apart in New York City. Crowe will portray a famous novelist and widower struggling with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter. Seyfried will portray the now-grown daughter in present-day Manhattan as she battles the aftermath of her troubled childhood.”
Paul will play a role not dissimilar to the one he played on “Big Love”, that of Seyfried’s love interest.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015