“Warrior” helmer Gavin O’Connor will direct “Tell No One”, Universal and Warner’s film adaptation of the Harlan Coben novel, originally eyed by Ben Affleck as a potential directing vehicle.
The pic, says Variety, “revolves around a doctor originally suspected of murdering his wife eight years prior and is again suspected of murder after two bodies are found near the spot where his wife’s body was found. Things become even more interesting when he receives an email that includes a photo of his wife who appears to be alive and older.”
Veteran producer Frank Marshall is overseeing the production, while “Argo” scribe Chris Terrio wrote the script.
O’Connor recently wrapped the Natalie Portman western “Jane Got a Gun”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015