“Walking Dead” and “Boondock Saints” star Norman Reedus is said to have joined the cast of the long-gestating remake of “The Crow”.
According to Schmoes Know, Reedus is playing a character named ‘James’ in the film. Unless the film has been totally reworked, and the Eric Draven character has been rewritten as a new character, Luke Evans remains onboard to play the title character.
Assumingly, ‘James’ is the film’s villain…someone akin to the rogue Michael Wincott played in the cult classic original.
The site also reports that Kristen Stewart was being considered to play the female lead – Draven’s missus – but producers opted against the idea because “she wouldn’t attract an audience”. That sounds a little rough.. why wouldn’t she!? (if anything, you’d think her involvement would swing open a few more doors for the film commercially and marketing-wise).
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.