Talk Show Queen Oprah Winfrey will join screenwriter, producer and director Diablo Cody at HBO for a comedy project based on Dr. Julie Holland’s book “Moody Bitches”.
The untitled show will explore “the truth about the drugs you’re taking, the sex you’re not having, the sleep you’re missing and what’s really making you crazy,” as understood by the books extended title.
Holland will be credited as co-exec producer while Cody will be credited as creator, penning the pilot script with Winfrey and her Harpo Films brand which will produce.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.