Katee Sackhoff continues her welcome slaying of cinema.
The “Riddick” and “Battlestar Galactica” babe is joining former “Heroes”, er, hero Milo Ventimiglia for “Tell”, an indy from Juan M.R Luna.
Deadline says the indie centers on “Ethan Tell (Ventimiglia), a small-time crook who makes a big score then gets busted. But the money is never recovered, and upon his release from prison, Tell is confronted by a greedy ex-wife, the partner he betrayed, his parole officer and two corrupt cops — all looking for their piece of the loot.”
Bunch of fellow TV stars are joining Sackhoff and Ventimiglia in the flick, including “True Blood” alum Robert Patrick, “My Name is Earl”‘s Jason Lee, and Alan Tudyk of “Firefly” fame. Faizon Love and John Michael Higgins are also in the ensemble.
Sackhoff was last seen giving Vin Diesel a flash of her assets in the “Pitch Black” threequel; Ventimiglia was last seen in the Travolta/De Niro two-hander “Killing Season” – which made just a few penny’s short of what “Riddick” did.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.