Katee Sackhoff continues her welcome slaying of cinema.
The “Riddick” and “Battlestar Galactica” babe is joining former “Heroes”, er, hero Milo Ventimiglia for “Tell”, an indy from Juan M.R Luna.
Deadline says the indie centers on “Ethan Tell (Ventimiglia), a small-time crook who makes a big score then gets busted. But the money is never recovered, and upon his release from prison, Tell is confronted by a greedy ex-wife, the partner he betrayed, his parole officer and two corrupt cops — all looking for their piece of the loot.”
Bunch of fellow TV stars are joining Sackhoff and Ventimiglia in the flick, including “True Blood” alum Robert Patrick, “My Name is Earl”‘s Jason Lee, and Alan Tudyk of “Firefly” fame. Faizon Love and John Michael Higgins are also in the ensemble.
Sackhoff was last seen giving Vin Diesel a flash of her assets in the “Pitch Black” threequel; Ventimiglia was last seen in the Travolta/De Niro two-hander “Killing Season” – which made just a few penny’s short of what “Riddick” did.
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.