Natalie Portman’s “Jane Got a Gun” will hit cinemas on August 29, 2014.
Relativity announced the US release date for the highly publicised Western, which has previously been all over the news due to the last minute departure of director Lynne Ramsay in March.
The film’s producers filed a lawsuit against Ramsay earlier this month, asserting that she failed to do any work on the script, despite being paid, and that she demonstrated abusive behaviour on set.
Nevertheless, Gavin O’Connor replaced Ramsay, directing the film penned by Brian Duffield, which has finally been dated for the August release.
“Jane Got a Gun” will join two other August 29 releases; Universal’s “The Loft” and Lionsgate’s “Jessabelle”.
“Jane Got a Gun” sees Portman as woman who seeks the help of an ex-lover (played by Joel Edgerton) to save her outlaw husband (Noah Emmerich) from a gang that is trying to kill him. Ewan McGregor plays the leader of the gang.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.