Natalie Portman’s “Jane Got a Gun” will hit cinemas on August 29, 2014.
Relativity announced the US release date for the highly publicised Western, which has previously been all over the news due to the last minute departure of director Lynne Ramsay in March.
The film’s producers filed a lawsuit against Ramsay earlier this month, asserting that she failed to do any work on the script, despite being paid, and that she demonstrated abusive behaviour on set.
Nevertheless, Gavin O’Connor replaced Ramsay, directing the film penned by Brian Duffield, which has finally been dated for the August release.
“Jane Got a Gun” will join two other August 29 releases; Universal’s “The Loft” and Lionsgate’s “Jessabelle”.
“Jane Got a Gun” sees Portman as woman who seeks the help of an ex-lover (played by Joel Edgerton) to save her outlaw husband (Noah Emmerich) from a gang that is trying to kill him. Ewan McGregor plays the leader of the gang.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.