Natalie Portman’s “Jane Got a Gun” will hit cinemas on August 29, 2014.
Relativity announced the US release date for the highly publicised Western, which has previously been all over the news due to the last minute departure of director Lynne Ramsay in March.
The film’s producers filed a lawsuit against Ramsay earlier this month, asserting that she failed to do any work on the script, despite being paid, and that she demonstrated abusive behaviour on set.
Nevertheless, Gavin O’Connor replaced Ramsay, directing the film penned by Brian Duffield, which has finally been dated for the August release.
“Jane Got a Gun” will join two other August 29 releases; Universal’s “The Loft” and Lionsgate’s “Jessabelle”.
“Jane Got a Gun” sees Portman as woman who seeks the help of an ex-lover (played by Joel Edgerton) to save her outlaw husband (Noah Emmerich) from a gang that is trying to kill him. Ewan McGregor plays the leader of the gang.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.