WWE Studios and Blumhouse Entertainment have announced a partnership on exorcist thriller “Incarnate”.
The film will star Aaron Eckhart as an exorcist who taps into the subconscious of a nine-year old boy, played by David Mazouz, who is possessed by a powerful, ancient demon.
WWE wrestling star Mark Henry will also have a cameo role.
Brad Peyton is directing the film, which is currently in production, and Ronnie Christensen penned the script.
Jason Blum, of Blumhouse Entertainment, is producing and Blumhouse and IM Global are co-financing.
WWE Studios President Michael Luisi is executive producing with Couper Samuelson, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson, Stuart Ford and Charles Layton.
“WWE Studios is thrilled to partner again with Blumhouse on ‘Incarnate,'” said Luisi.
“WWE has a tremendous brand and we are excited to work with them on ‘Incarnate,’” Jason Blum also said.
Blumhouse International is overseeing foreign distribution rights while Universal Pictures will distribute the film in the U.S.
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
- Deadpool gets sassy in first image - March 28, 2015
- Final poster for The Age of Adaline - March 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.