The cast of “Fifty Shades of Grey” is slowly coming together, adding Max Martini to its ranks.
Martini will play bodyguard Jason Taylor, the head of Christian Grey’s security team, in the Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of the best-selling novel.
Recently seen in Warner Bros’ “Pacific Rim” and Sony’s “Captain Phillips”, Martini is also due to appear in “Sabotage”, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington, to be released next April.
Martini will join Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the production, starring as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Also in the cast are Eloise Mumford, recently announced to be playing Anastasia’s roommate Kate, and Luke Grimes portraying Christian’s Brother Elliot. Victor Rasuk will play Anastasia’s friend José and Jennifer Ehle will play her mother, Carla.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the highly anticipated adaptation and Michael de Luca, Dana Brunetti and “Fifty Shades” author E L James are producing.
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.