The cast of “Fifty Shades of Grey” is slowly coming together, adding Max Martini to its ranks.
Martini will play bodyguard Jason Taylor, the head of Christian Grey’s security team, in the Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of the best-selling novel.
Recently seen in Warner Bros’ “Pacific Rim” and Sony’s “Captain Phillips”, Martini is also due to appear in “Sabotage”, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington, to be released next April.
Martini will join Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the production, starring as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Also in the cast are Eloise Mumford, recently announced to be playing Anastasia’s roommate Kate, and Luke Grimes portraying Christian’s Brother Elliot. Victor Rasuk will play Anastasia’s friend José and Jennifer Ehle will play her mother, Carla.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the highly anticipated adaptation and Michael de Luca, Dana Brunetti and “Fifty Shades” author E L James are producing.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.