The cast of “Fifty Shades of Grey” is slowly coming together, adding Max Martini to its ranks.
Martini will play bodyguard Jason Taylor, the head of Christian Grey’s security team, in the Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of the best-selling novel.
Recently seen in Warner Bros’ “Pacific Rim” and Sony’s “Captain Phillips”, Martini is also due to appear in “Sabotage”, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington, to be released next April.
Martini will join Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the production, starring as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Also in the cast are Eloise Mumford, recently announced to be playing Anastasia’s roommate Kate, and Luke Grimes portraying Christian’s Brother Elliot. Victor Rasuk will play Anastasia’s friend José and Jennifer Ehle will play her mother, Carla.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the highly anticipated adaptation and Michael de Luca, Dana Brunetti and “Fifty Shades” author E L James are producing.
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.