The cast of “Fifty Shades of Grey” is slowly coming together, adding Max Martini to its ranks.
Martini will play bodyguard Jason Taylor, the head of Christian Grey’s security team, in the Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of the best-selling novel.
Recently seen in Warner Bros’ “Pacific Rim” and Sony’s “Captain Phillips”, Martini is also due to appear in “Sabotage”, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington, to be released next April.
Martini will join Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the production, starring as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. Also in the cast are Eloise Mumford, recently announced to be playing Anastasia’s roommate Kate, and Luke Grimes portraying Christian’s Brother Elliot. Victor Rasuk will play Anastasia’s friend José and Jennifer Ehle will play her mother, Carla.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the highly anticipated adaptation and Michael de Luca, Dana Brunetti and “Fifty Shades” author E L James are producing.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.