Boaz Yakin is set to direct family adventure film “Max”.
Yakin is penning the script with Sheldon Lettich, and is also exec producing the feature which is due to begin production on March 1.
“Max” will be Yakin’s first family film since “Remember the Titans”, having recently directed Jason Statham in “Safe”. He also wrote “Now You See Me” and “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time”.
The film follows military dog Max who returns home from service in Afghanistan after his handler is killed. Max is adopted by the family of his handler and forms a special bond with the deceased’s 14 year old brother. Together they embark on an adventure to uncover the truth about the Marine’s death.
“Max” is inspired by true events.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.