Vin Diesel, an actor not unfamiliar with the marketing benefits of Facebook, has used his fan page to announce who he’d like to direct him in the forthcoming film adaptation of the series “Kojak”.
According to a post, the “Fast & Furious” star is hoping “Hulk” and “Life of Pi” director Ang Lee agrees to shoot the big-screen do-over of the Telly Savalas classic.
It’s unlikely Diesel has Lee set, but is just throwing out names to appease a fan, but one can assume Lee will end up booking a meeting with the actor/producer.
In the movie, based on the classic TV show, Diesel plays bald New York City Police Department Detective Lieutenant Theo Kojak.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014