Vin Diesel, an actor not unfamiliar with the marketing benefits of Facebook, has used his fan page to announce who he’d like to direct him in the forthcoming film adaptation of the series “Kojak”.
According to a post, the “Fast & Furious” star is hoping “Hulk” and “Life of Pi” director Ang Lee agrees to shoot the big-screen do-over of the Telly Savalas classic.
It’s unlikely Diesel has Lee set, but is just throwing out names to appease a fan, but one can assume Lee will end up booking a meeting with the actor/producer.
In the movie, based on the classic TV show, Diesel plays bald New York City Police Department Detective Lieutenant Theo Kojak.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015