Vin Diesel, an actor not unfamiliar with the marketing benefits of Facebook, has used his fan page to announce who he’d like to direct him in the forthcoming film adaptation of the series “Kojak”.
According to a post, the “Fast & Furious” star is hoping “Hulk” and “Life of Pi” director Ang Lee agrees to shoot the big-screen do-over of the Telly Savalas classic.
It’s unlikely Diesel has Lee set, but is just throwing out names to appease a fan, but one can assume Lee will end up booking a meeting with the actor/producer.
In the movie, based on the classic TV show, Diesel plays bald New York City Police Department Detective Lieutenant Theo Kojak.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015