Gleeks listen up!
With the hit show “Glee” speeding toward its 100th episode on March 18, the latest promo campaign allows the fans to choose the music.
Titled “Glee 100th Gleeks Choice: You Vote. We Remix.”, the campaign allows fans to vote on which previously performed Glee song they wish to see and hear remixed, and subsequently performed, on the series’ 100th episode.
“Now help us celebrate GLEE’s milestone 100th episode by telling us your favorite songs performed over the past five seasons,” reads the campaign website. “Your top 10 songs will be remixed and performed in the 100th episode, airing March 18, 2014 8/7c on FOX.”
With 30 songs vying for the votes, Gleeks can choose from numbers such as Valerie, We are Young, Imagine and, of course, Don’t Stop Believin’.
Fans can vote by going to fox.com/glee/gleekschoice/ or by visiting the Glee Facebook Page.
Glee Fans have until Tuesday, December 3 to vote.
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.