Another day, another batch of “Star Wars” casting rumours.
As every man and their wookie knows, Lucasfilm are currently scouting (picture biker scouts, kids) for the role of the film’s young hero and heroine – who, apparently, aren’t the offspring of young Skywalker nor young Solo.
JediNews has added three more names to the ‘ladies’ corner contender list.
Emmanuelle Chriqui, probably best known for playing E’s beloved on “Entourage”, Alexis Dziena, also an “Entourage” alum (but also “When in Rome” and “Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist”), and Taissa Farmiga, of “American Horror Story” fame, are said to be up for (though that could simply mean that – along with every other actor in Hollywood – they’ve ‘auditioned’) the main chicky part. Sadly, that main chicky part isn’t ‘Mon Mothma Junior’.
Can you picture any of the three foxy femmes (pictured above) battling ‘roger roger’ droids in the 2015 biggie “Star Wars Episode VII”?
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.