Like most of the movie-loving world, I’m a little shaken up – well, a lot shaken up – about Paul Walker’s tragic passing today. The guy was so young, just 40 years-old, but more than that, he had so much more to give as an actor, but also a person. He was quite the perfect package.
If you’re not up to speed on what happened, here’s a bit of an account (saves me from writing the heartbreaking stuff)
As I write this, people are gathered at the crash site where the actor was killed.
Here’s some photographs that have just emerged on Twitter :
My friend lives near the spot where Paul Walker died. People have started placing candles there. pic.twitter.com/Z0u4b0R8N3
— Kat De Castro⭐♎ (@KatDeCastro) December 1, 2013
And there’s some photos online of Walker just before the tragic crash that took his life, too :
— #TheAfternoonRush (@JuanHustle) December 1, 2013
While we wait for Vin Diesel to break his online silence (he’s no doubt very upset at the moment; he and Walker would’ve been understandably close), some of his “Fast & Furious” franchise co-stars, as well as Aussie director James Wan, who was working on “Fast & Furious 7″ with Walker, have been online to say a few words.
All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time. We find our strength.. in his light. Love you brother.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 1, 2013
And here, the last known pic of Paul Walker..
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015