Thanks to Anchor Bay Entertainment, Moviehole has 3 copies of the great new series “Low Winter Sun” to giveaway on Blu-ray.
Available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from December 4, LOW WINTER SUN is a contemporary story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption in a world where the line between cops and criminals is blurred.
Written and executive produced by Chris Mundy (TV’s CRIMINAL MINDS; TV’s COLD CASE) LOW WINTER SUN is based on the 2006 award-winning British two-part mini series of the same name.
Starring Mark Strong (TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SPY; ZERO DARK THIRTY) and Lennie James (HUNG; THE WALKING DEAD), the series begins with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detectives. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter the detectives’ lives and pull them into the heart of the Detroit underworld.
LOW WINTER SUN releases on December 4, 2013, in a four disc set, and is direct from its critically acclaimed airing on Foxtel’s FX Channel.
How to Win : Email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address and the answer to this question “Which ‘Sherlock Holmes’ movie did Mark Strong appear in?
Entries Close December 8
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.