Thanks to Anchor Bay Entertainment, Moviehole has 3 copies of the great new series “Low Winter Sun” to giveaway on Blu-ray.
Available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from December 4, LOW WINTER SUN is a contemporary story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption in a world where the line between cops and criminals is blurred.
Written and executive produced by Chris Mundy (TV’s CRIMINAL MINDS; TV’s COLD CASE) LOW WINTER SUN is based on the 2006 award-winning British two-part mini series of the same name.
Starring Mark Strong (TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SPY; ZERO DARK THIRTY) and Lennie James (HUNG; THE WALKING DEAD), the series begins with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detectives. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter the detectives’ lives and pull them into the heart of the Detroit underworld.
LOW WINTER SUN releases on December 4, 2013, in a four disc set, and is direct from its critically acclaimed airing on Foxtel’s FX Channel.
How to Win : Email email@example.com your name, address and the answer to this question “Which ‘Sherlock Holmes’ movie did Mark Strong appear in?
Entries Close December 8
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.