Halle Berry has a new project in the works, teaming with History to create a new miniseries; “Hannibal”.
Written by Jeffery Caine, “Hannibal” is set in 264 BC, during the Second Punic War between Carthage and Rome.
The miniseries follows Hannibal Barca, one of the great generals of his time, and his archrival Scipio Africanus. Despite their vows to destroy each other, the fighters are brought together and grow to respect each other like brothers.
The project will be a co-production between A+E Studios and Red Arrow Entertainment, with Berry exec producing.
“Hannibal was not only the greatest African general to ever live, he may have been the greatest general, period,” Berry said. “His story is an intricate and captivating ride and I’m thrilled to get this project off the ground with our partners at History.”
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.