Halle Berry has a new project in the works, teaming with History to create a new miniseries; “Hannibal”.
Written by Jeffery Caine, “Hannibal” is set in 264 BC, during the Second Punic War between Carthage and Rome.
The miniseries follows Hannibal Barca, one of the great generals of his time, and his archrival Scipio Africanus. Despite their vows to destroy each other, the fighters are brought together and grow to respect each other like brothers.
The project will be a co-production between A+E Studios and Red Arrow Entertainment, with Berry exec producing.
“Hannibal was not only the greatest African general to ever live, he may have been the greatest general, period,” Berry said. “His story is an intricate and captivating ride and I’m thrilled to get this project off the ground with our partners at History.”
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.