Halle Berry has a new project in the works, teaming with History to create a new miniseries; “Hannibal”.
Written by Jeffery Caine, “Hannibal” is set in 264 BC, during the Second Punic War between Carthage and Rome.
The miniseries follows Hannibal Barca, one of the great generals of his time, and his archrival Scipio Africanus. Despite their vows to destroy each other, the fighters are brought together and grow to respect each other like brothers.
The project will be a co-production between A+E Studios and Red Arrow Entertainment, with Berry exec producing.
“Hannibal was not only the greatest African general to ever live, he may have been the greatest general, period,” Berry said. “His story is an intricate and captivating ride and I’m thrilled to get this project off the ground with our partners at History.”
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.