Jay, Neil, Simon and Will are heading down under as it’s confirmed that “The Inbetweeners 2” will shoot in Australia.
Production in Oz is set to get underway this month before the crew heads back over to the UK, with the UK and Irish release set for August 2014.
The first “Inbetweeners” film proved a box office hit and saw the awkward quartet partying in Crete at the end of their final year of school.
Now, with the boys heading our way, it’s hard to know what mischief they’ll get up to. Creators Ian Morris and Damon Beesley remain tight lipped about the upcoming film, saying in a statement:
“We can’t say too much as we don’t want to spoil the jokes for you, but what we can exclusively reveal is there will be kangaroos. And Australians. And possibly koalas. Oh and obviously Jay, Will, Neil and Simon, providing they’re let into the country. Thanks so much for all your support, we’re hoping to deliver a film that you’ll enjoy even more than the last one.”
Starring Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley and Blake Harrison, the films are based on the E4 sitcom of the same name.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.