Universal has skedded director Justin Lin’s “Bourne Legacy” sequel for a August 14, 2015 release.
The film, which will see Universal Pictures today set an August 14, 2015 release date for the fifth installment of the Bourne Identity franchise and confirmed Deadline’s scoop last month that Fast & Furious helmer Justin Lin will direct the pic. Jeremy Renner returns as Aaron Cross for this chapter and Frank Marshall once again produces, alongside Jeffrey Weiner and Ben Smith for Captivate. Lin will also produce for his Perfect Storm Entertainment. Universal also announced today that the Scarlett Johansson-starrer Lucy will be released on August 8, 2014. Luc Besson directs the action thriller. , will be produced by “Bourne” vet Frank Marshall.
Rumours had Matt Damon rejoining the franchise for this fifth instalment in the series, but seems it didn’t come off (unless Damon makes a surprise appearance at the end of the film – or something).
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015