Universal has skedded director Justin Lin’s “Bourne Legacy” sequel for a August 14, 2015 release.
The film, which will see Universal Pictures today set an August 14, 2015 release date for the fifth installment of the Bourne Identity franchise and confirmed Deadline’s scoop last month that Fast & Furious helmer Justin Lin will direct the pic. Jeremy Renner returns as Aaron Cross for this chapter and Frank Marshall once again produces, alongside Jeffrey Weiner and Ben Smith for Captivate. Lin will also produce for his Perfect Storm Entertainment. Universal also announced today that the Scarlett Johansson-starrer Lucy will be released on August 8, 2014. Luc Besson directs the action thriller. , will be produced by “Bourne” vet Frank Marshall.
Rumours had Matt Damon rejoining the franchise for this fifth instalment in the series, but seems it didn’t come off (unless Damon makes a surprise appearance at the end of the film – or something).
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015