You can’t keep a, er, Good Guy down.
Or, for that matter, the demonic bastard that lays inside it.
‘Chucky’ papa Don Mancini has confirmed that a seventh film in the “Child’s Play” series in indeed in development. The most recent instalment, “Curse of Chucky” – which garnered some nifty reveiws, and rightly so – was released straight to DVD (doesn’t mean what it did in 1988), so expect this next one to also go that route. We’ll take our Chuck any which way he chooses.
Mancini confirmed the “Curse” follow-up over on the social Birdy :
To the fans who’ve asked questions about Alice and the end of #CurseofChucky: All will be answered in part 7!
— Don Mancini (@RealDonMancini) December 2, 2013
Meanwhile, Bloody Disgusting reports that “Curse of Chucky” heroine Fiona Dourif (also the daughter of ‘Chucky’ himself, Brad Dourif) is joining Robert ‘Freddy’ Englund in the upcoming scarer “Fear Clinic”.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.